- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Grad PLUS loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repaying my Grad PLUS loan?
- What will my monthly payments be on my Grad PLUS loan?
- What are my repayment options?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What are my Grad PLUS loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loan if I move or change schools?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- I'm not sure whether I want to teach. Should I apply for the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is a Title I school?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- My student is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My student is paying for school on his own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my student’s education?
- I have multiple students in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each student?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links