The IRS has stopped processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. Visit the IRS website for more information.
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
Now PlayingIRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?